Become a Professional Motorcoach Driver!
DRIVER JOB FAIR & OPEN HOUSE! THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 17 & SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 19 SEE DETAILS.
We are currently accepting applications for Full-Time, Part-Time and Seasonal driving positions. During the peak seasons of March – July and September – October, full-time hours are available for Seasonal and Regular Part-Time drivers.
- Drive First Class Equipment on Private Charters
- Work in a Professional Hospitality and Tourism Environment
- Enjoy Flexible Scheduling
- Drive a wide variety of Local Day Trips & Multiple Day Overnight Trips
- Travel to destinations throughout the Mid-Atlantic and East Coast
Elite Coach currently has several CDL training spaces available for qualified individuals that do not currently hold a Class B CDL. Contact our recruiting department for further information.
This is an excellent opportunity for professionals looking for an enjoyable and rewarding second career, or anyone who enjoys working with people, has a flexible schedule and likes to travel. Applicants must have excellent customer service skills and a clean driving record.
Elite Coach drivers are professional customer service representatives and must have excellent interpersonal skills and understand the nuances of providing service to customers in a professional hospitality and tourism environment.
Elite Drivers must be willing to work a flexible schedule that may vary significantly from week to week. Some multiple-day/overnight trips and some weekends are required. Most drivers work a varied schedule that includes local one day trips as well as multiple-day overnight trips, primarily in the mid-Atlantic and East Coast region. All trips are dispatched from our facility in Ephrata, PA.
If selected, you will be required to successfully complete classroom training, on-road training and skills tests.
To be considered for a Full-Time position, applicants must have a very strong customer service or professional background, some commercial or large vehicle driving experience, and a clean driving record. Full-Time benefits include medical, vacation, holiday pay, and retirement plan with company matching.
As a condition of employment, all applicants will be required to submit to background checks that include: State Criminal History, FBI Clearance, Child Abuse History Clearance, in additional to DOT and other background verification processes.
- Must be a minimum of 25 years of age
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 60 lbs.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hold a valid Class A or B, Commercial Drivers License and meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements
- A satisfactory driving record that demonstrates a commitment to safety with no more than 2 moving violations and no accidents within the previous three years and no suspensions, disqualifications, or revocations
- Minimum of two years, verifiable experience operating commercial or large vehicles or verified completion of a qualified, comprehensive driver training program
- Excellent map reading and navigation skills
- Ability to work with others and accomplish goals in a team environment
- Math and reading skills at a minimum of an 8th-grade level
We offer the opportunity to travel, work with a wide range of clients, and see and experience a variety of world class destinations. You will be driving First Class Equipment, which is expertly maintained. In addition to a flexible schedule, we also offer a competitive pay model. Full-Time benefits include medical, vacation, holiday pay, and retirement plan with company matching. You will find that our Elite Coach team works hard to maintain a friendly, professional environment for our staff, as well as our customers.