Become a Professional Motorcoach Driver!
We are currently accepting applications for full-time, regular part-time, and weekend driving positions. During the peak seasons of March to July and September to October, full-time hours are available for regular part-time drivers.
- Drive first-class equipment on private charters
- Work within a professional hospitality and tourism environment
- Enjoy flexible scheduling
- Drive a wide variety of local day trips and multi-day overnight trips
- Travel to destinations throughout the Mid-Atlantic and East Coast
- Drivers receive competitive hourly pay plus gratuities and benefits.
Elite Coach currently has several CDL training spaces available for qualified individuals that do not currently hold a Class B CDL. Contact our recruiting department for further information.
This is an excellent opportunity for professionals with a clean driving record and very strong customer service or professional background who are looking for an enjoyable and rewarding second career, or anyone who enjoys working with people, wants a flexible schedule, and likes to travel. Elite Coach drivers are professional customer service representatives with excellent interpersonal skills that understand the nuances of providing outstanding service to customers in a professional hospitality and tourism environment.
Elite drivers must be willing to work a flexible schedule that may vary significantly from week to week. Some multi-day/overnight trips and some weekends are required. Most drivers work a varied schedule that includes a mix of local one-day trips and multiple-day overnight trips, primarily in the mid-Atlantic and East Coast regions. All trips are dispatched from our facility in Ephrata, PA.
As a condition of employment, all applicants will be required to submit to background checks that include: State Criminal History, FBI Clearance, Child Abuse History Clearance, in addition to DOT and other background verification processes.
- Must be a minimum of 25 years of age
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 60 lbs.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise excellent judgement and decision making in a complex logistical environment.
- Hold a valid Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License and meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements
- Have a good driving record that demonstrates a commitment to safety, with no more than two moving violations and no accidents within the previous five years, and no suspensions, disqualifications, or revocations
- Minimum of two years of verifiable experience operating commercial or large vehicles, or certified completion of a qualified, comprehensive driver training program
- Excellent navigational skills and map reading ability
- Ability to work with others and accomplish goals in a team environment
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
We offer the opportunity to travel, work with a wide range of clients, and see and experience a variety of world-class destinations. You will be driving first-class equipment, which is expertly maintained. In addition to a flexible schedule, we also offer a competitive pay model. Full-time benefits include medical, vacation, holiday pay, and retirement plan with company matching. You will find that our Elite Coach team works hard to maintain a friendly, professional environment for our staff, as well as our customers.