Become a professional Motorcoach Driver!
We are currently accepting applications for Regular Part-Time and Seasonal positions for work starting Summer/Fall of 2021 and Spring 2022. Our peak seasons are March – July, and September – October. Full-Time hours are often available for Regular Part-Time drivers during peak season.
- Drive First Class Equipment on Private Charters
- Work in a Professional Hospitality and Tourism Environment
- Enjoy Flexible Scheduling
- Travel throughout the East Coast
Elite Coach currently has several CDL training spaces available for qualified individuals that do not currently hold a Class B CDL. Contact our recruiting department for further information.
This is an excellent opportunity for professionals looking for an enjoyable and rewarding second career, semi-retired individuals, or anyone who enjoys working with people, has a flexible schedule and likes to travel. Applicants must have excellent customer service skills and a clean driving record.
What we are Looking For
The ideal Elite Driver enjoys working with people, has a very flexible schedule and likes to travel. Elite Coach drivers are professional customer service representatives and must have excellent interpersonal skills and understand the nuances of providing service to customers in a professional hospitality and tourism environment.
Elite Drivers must be willing to work a flexible schedule that may vary significantly from week to week. Some multiple-day/overnight trips and some weekends are required.
If selected, you will be required to successfully complete classroom training, on-road training and skills tests.
To be considered for a Full-Time position, applicants must have a very strong customer service background, extensive commercial driving experience, and a clean driving record. Class B CDL with proper endorsements is required. Full-Time benefits include medical, vacation, holiday pay, and retirement plan. Weekends, as well as overnight trips spanning several days, are required for Full-Time drivers.
Most drivers begin their careers at Elite Coach as Regular Part-Time drivers and, if qualified, move into Full-Time positions as they become available.
As a condition of employment, all applicants will be required to submit to background checks that include: State Criminal History, FBI Clearance, Child Abuse History Clearance, in additional to DOT and other background verification processes.
- Must be a minimum of 25 years of age
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 70 lbs.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hold a valid Class A or B, Commercial Drivers License and meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements
- A satisfactory driving record that demonstrates a commitment to safety with no more than 2 moving violations and no accidents within the previous three years and no suspensions, disqualifications, or revocations
- Minimum of two years, verifiable experience operating commercial or large vehicles or verified completion of a qualified, comprehensive driver training program
- Excellent map reading and navigation skills
- Ability to work with others and accomplish goals in a team environment
- Math and reading skills at a minimum of an 8th-grade level
We offer the opportunity to travel and meet new people. You will be driving First Class Equipment, which is expertly maintained. In addition to a flexible schedule, we also offer a competitive pay model. You will find that our Elite Coach team works hard to maintain a friendly, professional environment for our staff, as well as our customers.