WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
If you are an energetic, competent, and dynamic administrative assistant looking for a full-time position with amazing people in a successful company, you may be a good fit with us! Elite Coach is a growing company that is among the top charter bus and tour companies in PA. We love our employees and we’re looking for a talented and vibrant team player to join our company.
A successful candidate will have outstanding customer service skills, be positive and friendly, a self-starter with a desire to learn and grow with us. This is a challenging position that requires the ability to manage multiple detailed tasks and work in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail and being highly organized will be a must. This is a critical member of our team that supports several of our departments.
Responsibilities for this key position include answering incoming calls and providing exceptional support to our customers and coworkers with administrative expertise. In this position, you will work directly with our sales team who assists customers in providing our services for a wide range of clients.
- Ambitious, inquisitive, and humble, with a positive attitude
- Effective task management: Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Attentive to details
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work closely with group leaders, vendors, and co-workers to accomplish goals
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Sufficient math skills to calculate margins and tour pricing components
- Administrative experience preferred
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including medical insurance, HSA, a retirement plan with company match, paid time off and holidays, great company culture, and opportunities for growth. If you value honesty, integrity, and teamwork, we want to talk with you! Please click the Get Started Now link.