WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Elite Coach is currently looking for an energetic, competent and friendly person to join our customer service and reservation team. This is a key role involving front line interaction with our customers and includes front desk receptionist duties, tour reservations, customer service, and other administrative duties.
Elite Coach is a growing company that is among the top charter bus and tour companies in PA, and we’re looking for a talented team player to join our company.
A successful candidate will have outstanding customer service skills, be positive and friendly, a self-starter with a desire to learn and grow with us. This is a challenging position that requires the ability to manage multiple detailed tasks and work in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail and being highly organized is a must.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including: medical insurance, Simple IRA with company match, paid holidays and vacations, and opportunities for growth.
If you value honesty, integrity, and team, we want to talk with you!
- A Bachelor’s or Associates Degree is preferred but candidates with a high school diploma may be considered depending on experience and demonstrated skill sets
- Proficiency in Windows, MS Word, Outlook, Excel
- Excellent phone, in-person and e-mail communication skills are a must
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task, remain focused and maintain a positive attitude