It’s hard to find more picturesque scenery than that of the Hudson River Valley in the fall. Imagine meandering waters, beautiful shores, and brilliantly colored foliage. Better yet, don’t imagine it; Join Elite Coach for a relaxing 3-day, 2-night excursion to New York’s American Masterpiece, October 13-15, 2015.
Our experienced travel advisors have worked hard to design an itinerary that opens the door to discovery and adventure while still allowing plenty of opportunity for relaxation. We think you’ll find there is something for everyone included in this trip.
For the History Buff
- Guided tour of Franklin D. Roosevelt’s Home
- Admission to FDR Museum and Library
- Guided tour of Val-Kill, Eleanor Roosevelt’s Cottage
- Guided tour of the Vanderbilt Mansion
- Guided tour of West Point Academy
For the Water Lover
- Scenic river cruise aboard the Rip Van Winkle: Relax on a shaded deck, enjoy a tasty snack or beverage, and take in the view of million dollar estates, quaint villages, and historic lighthouses.
For the Foodie
- 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners, including one at the award winning American Bounty at the Culinary Institute of America
- Guided tour of the Culinary Institute of America
- Dates: October 13-15, 2015
- Price Per Person: $515 (double occupancy), $500 (triple), $615 (single)
- Two departure locations: Elite Coach at 7:00am, Lancaster Shopping Center at 7:30am on October 13.
- Return to Lancaster Shopping Center at 6:00pm, Elite Coach at 6:30pm on October 15.
- 2 night accommodations included
How to Reserve Your Seat
Are you ready to take in the beauty of fall in the Hudson River Valley? Don’t miss your chance to reserve a seat on this exciting tour! Simply fill out a trip registration form and mail it along with your payment to Elite Coach at 1685 West Main St, Ephrata, PA 17522. Please feel free to contact our travel advisors at any time if you have questions about this excursion. We would love to hear from you!
Want to know where else we are going this year? Take a look at our 2015 bus tour packages.