Part-Time Group Tours Administrative Assistant
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an energetic, competent and dynamic administrative specialist to assist our Group Tour planners with administrative functions that will allow the department to operate more efficiently and meet the demand in growth. Our core values at Elite Coach center on character, service, excellence and teamwork, so having exceptional relationships with our co-workers, vendors and customers is our top priority. The successful candidate will be positive and friendly, a self-starter with a desire to learn and grow with us. This is a challenging position that requires the ability to manage multiple detailed tasks and work in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail and being highly organized will be a must. Outstanding communication with scheduling and dispatch, maintenance and other departments is necessary to ensure that we exceed our customers’ high expectations and provide extraordinary experiences.
If that describes you and you are looking for a flexible part-time position working with amazing people in a successful company, check us out!
WHO WE ARE:
Elite Coach is a growing company that is among the top charter bus and tour companies in PA. We love our employees and we’re looking for a talented and vibrant team player to join our company.
- An Associates Degree is preferred but candidates with at least four years of related experience and demonstrated skill sets may be considered
- Proficiency in Windows, MS Word, Outlook, Excel and overall computer and tech savvy
- Excellent phone, in-person and e-mail communication skills are a must
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task, remain focused and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment is essential
To apply for this position, submit your resume and a cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit for our company to [email protected]