Administrative Assistant & Customer Service at Elite Coach
We are currently looking for an experienced administrative assistant and customer service person for a Full Time position.
What We are Looking For
Are you a dynamic, organized, detail oriented, self-starter with great administrative, clerical, and interpersonal skills? If so, this key position may be right for you. Elite Coach is among PA’s top five charter bus and tour companies, and we’re looking for the right person to join our team. Responsibilities for this key position include customer service, front desk receptionist, administrative duties and inside sales. This is a challenging position that requires the ability to manage multiple detailed tasks and work in a fast-paced environment. In this position, you will work directly with our sales team and customers to provide charter bus and group transportation services for a wide range of clients. This includes advising customers on travel logistics, calculating quotes for transportation services and working with customers to assemble information necessary for our operations team to successfully carry out each trip. The successful candidate will have excellent organizational skills as well as basic math comprehension and map reading abilities. Elite Coach is a growing company that values team members with the desire to learn and grow with us. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including: Medical insurance, Simple IRA with Company Match, Paid Holidays and Vacations and Opportunity for growth.
- A Bachelor's or Associates Degree is preferred, but candidates with a High School Diploma may be considered depending on experience and demonstrated skill sets.
- Proficiency in Windows, MS Word, Outlook, Excel and the ability to type at least 55 wpm are required.
- Excellent phone, in-person and e-mail communication skills are a must.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task, remain focused and maintain a positive attitude.
- Basic Math Comprehension and Map Reading Ability are important.
- Ability to work in a team environment is essential.
Our benefits package includes medical benefits, Simple IRA retirement account with company matching, paid holidays and vacations. Pay commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Elite Coach team, send us an email including your resume by clicking the link below:EMAIL RESUME